Monday Night Flights
June 20th
Cancelled due to weather....
Notes for next time:
- Although the meet was cancelled, I am encouraged by the amount of interest in the meets from vaulters around the area. I received many phone calls from vaulters that wanted to come.
- If anyone from the Big Nine conference is reading this, please send me an email to me at davis.todd@charter.net. I would like to send an email to the Big Nine coaches as well as ask them about open pits at Mayo HS.
- Reminder for next week to bring a dollar for the meet.
- Also, we will have a meet on June 27th, but not the following week, which is the Fourth of July. The meets will resume on July 11th.
Other vaulting opportunities in MN:
- USTAF Minnesota meets -- http://www.raceberryjam.com/indexod.html and click on the Minnesota Track & Field League. There are a total of 4 meets remaining.
- Open Vault meets w/ FlightDeck Athletics -- when these dates are posted, I will get them on here. These meets are held at Armstrong HS in the Cities.
- Track & Field Camps (most including vault) -- http://www.raceberryjam.com/indexod.html and then click on the "summer camps" link.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home